Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lisa and Kevin



The lady pictured above is my lovely cousin Lisa who is working in the Philippines with the Peace Corps. The fella is my cousin Kevin who visited his sister so he could see firsthand all the good work she is doing for her new community. I believe the first picture was taken by Kevin, who is a world traveler and excellent photographer. I couldn't say who took the 2nd photo. Most likely somebody who lives in the Philippines.
I recently received a fantastic postcard from Lisa but with no return address so I can't write her back. I am going to try to communicate with her via email and blog to see if I can catch her. Though I get the impression that computers are few and far between in her host village.

So this is my message to my cousin "Hi Lisa!"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin