Wednesday, June 25, 2008

clitoria


clitoria, originally uploaded by preposthumous.

Hee! We went to the Great Outdoors garden center today and came across this hilarious little plant. Good thing parenthood has increased my maturity level.

Today's Rejected Birth Place(s):

Well...the Great Outdoors
Our neighbor's lawn
My downstairs shower (that would have been convenient.)
the stairs

Today we had scheduled an induction but after a very positive non-stress test and sonogram it would appear that the kid is fine and my eagerness to get her out is not a real medical emergency.

So we have postponed the induction for Monday with the hope that things will progress on their own before that time.

Click on the pictures for a link to my flicker page and see all the plants that we are planning on sticking in the yard once the kid arrives.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's great -- sometimes Clitoria can be very difficult to find. And I hope it came with instructions -- you really have to know what you're doing with Clitoria if you want it to reach it's full potential. Where will you put it? If I remember correctly, it's at home in a moist, damp, dark environment... how big does it get?
(You know, after thinking about it, if you decide not to publish this comment, I will not be upset.)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin