Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shower Pics

Well, two of them anyway! My Grandfather (Jack) sent me a CD full of shower pictures which turned out a little fuzzy. Though as Jack pointed out, he was not the photographer, just the messenger. Since I forgot to even take out my camera I am grateful for what I can get! So here they are in all their glory.

The lovely condo belongs to my sister-in law Becky who was also co-host/planner for the event. This is a picture of Becky with my beautiful cousin India. I think you can see in the background my other lovely sister-in-law Karen (also a party planner/host) who is the cute pregnant lady in white.


Here I am talking to cousin Kristy and her new baby boy Josef. I am actually thrilled to be chatting with Kristy (who is lots of fun) but also being kicked in the ribs. This is my "Please stop kicking me baby" face.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Thanks for posting so many [baby] updates and with pictures no-less! What have you decided about the whole posting-baby-pictures-on-your-blog topic?

You look great! I can't believe you're having a baby next month. Craziness!

When you have the time...hahaha..good one Leanne....could you send me a link of our comic? I am interested in printing it and added some fine artwork to our apartment. I can't wait for the comments from the in-laws!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin