Friday, May 30, 2008

big baby

I now have poor Tony's cold and am treating our dual malady with rice crispy treats. I presume this is the beginning of a long tradition of disease sharing in our little family of three.

In other news, at my last prenatal visit my doctor asked me to get another ultrasound to check the baby's size since I am measuring a little large. The results of the ultrasound show that this kid could be 7 pounds 12 ounces, 8 pounds 12 ounces, or 9 pounds 12 ounces. Which means...nothing.

I don't think I am a sure candidate for induction at this point and certainly not for a c-section. It's just something else to worry about. However, I choose not to freak out about the possibility of a great big baby rocketing out of my innards. Instead I am going to enjoy my rice crispy treats and revel in my new baby photos. At 37 weeks the kid is almost impossible to see clearly but it's still nice to see her live and in person.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

On our ultrasounds Violet looked like a giant...and then she came out at 7 lbs 1 oz.

Now I want a rice crispy treat.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin