Monday, May 26, 2008

Office Shower

Last Thursday the lovely folks in Tony's office threw us a wonderful shower for our baby! The cake pictured above was made by Tony's colleague Michele. It was a carrot cake with lots of pineapple and perfect cream cheese frosting. There was a complete consensus among the partygoers that the cake was a hit. If you are in the Austin area and looking for a wonderful cake I would recommend Michele's services. I have her business email address if anyone needs excellent baked goods.

This photo was taken by Nancy (a fine friend and excellent photographer) who was kind enough to lend her skills to documenting the shower. Feel free to follow the linked photo above to her Flicker page. I am including a link on my blog to her excellent work.



I used the word "excellent" at least three trillion times in this post. Pregnancy has sapped my vocabulary reservoir.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Great, now I want carrot cake.

Oh and I got the prints. I'm not really sure what to say -- because they're both so awesome. Really. Thank you so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin