Wednesday, August 1, 2007

New FEAR archive



Before I asked the "How would you like to Die?" question of my nearest and dearest I asked myself "What do you FEAR?"
Turns out, lots of stuff! Since I often supplement the Preposthumous collection with Fear Comics I think the substitutes deserve their very own section on the site.

Click on the scream-y fellow above and dive into the new archive!

Thanks to Brad for posing for the FEAR button. This portrait of Brad (who looks nothing like the button in reality) is featured in one of my recent comics. The first person to email me the name of the person who inspired that comic will get a Preposthumous sticker and book (and maybe some other treats) in the mail!

P.S. Don't forget to send me your mailing address if you want to play.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin