Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Gay Gourmet!



I had an excellent suggestion from a reader, friend, and future contributor Kevin H.
Kevin read Jeff's death story and got a little rumbly in the tumbly:

"You know, you kept referencing all these great foods that Jeff
could make, and I kept wishing that you would include a link to the recipes, like Bob Barker's favorite vegan enchiladas."

So I says to Jeff I says: "Jeff make me food." (I learned that tactic from Jeff's beloved, Nathan). Then I said, "Oh, and jot down several fab recipes for my website."

Being a big sweetie bear Jeff acceded to all of my demands.

If you, like Kevin, yearn to make Jeff-cipes (lame) just follow the link above to Jeff's comic and find the hotlinks. What? You thought I was just going to list them out for you? Lazy bastards. Go find 'em yiself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That Jeff, boy, can he cook! Gosh, I wish I could cook just like him.
Damn Holt! I just sent these to you a few hours ago! But, I have to admit, my ego LOVES the Jeff-ipies!!

holt said...

Dude you know I loves me some Wilted Spinach Salad with Warm Apple Cider and Bacon Dressing...It would be wrong of me to keep these babies hidden from the people!

Anonymous said...

Where are the hotlinks?

holt said...

Aha! Excellent question.
Move your mouse around his comic and find the SPOOKY hidden links!!!

Spooky.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin