Friday, February 22, 2008

Housekeeping

Hi Ya'll,

I have had a squirrelly sort of inconsistency when it comes to my archive page. Rather than going chronologically I have only linked to comics that follow the main "death" theme of this site. But you know what? Comics about making a sandwich are just as navel-gazing-rific as pondering my loved one's mortality.

So to be fair to my "filler/pregnancy/doing the laundry" comics I am sticking all those bad boys in order. Feel free to sashay through memory town and ride the links back to the very first comic (June 1st 2007).

My baby is due two weeks after Preposthumous turns one year old. Many happy returns to them both.

In other news, I am not entirely sure when (or if) I published this comic:


So if you've seen it before enjoy round two, if not welcome to new experiences!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin