Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wishful thinking Party


Hi Everybody,

I have been out of communication (blog-wise) for a little while now. The reason is not baby or illness related. We've been fully and completely immersed in a house purchase. It looks like everything might work out. We are so confident that the sale we have scheduled a party just a week after closing. We have even asked these folks (see above) to fly or drive into Austin! Foolishness? Perhaps.

Feel free to cross your fingers for us.

P.S. The illustration of my sister (last figure on the right) is not really true to life. I just wanted to show her how cute she would look with bangs. I could also show how cute she would look with a mohawk...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mohawk? Is that a threat? I sense a threat. ALRIGHT! I get paid tomorrow. I’ll make an appointment? (Jeez, you change your hairstyle when your seven and you don’t hear the end of it for seventeen years!)

holt said...

Actually, that gives me an idea. I could just delete the hair portion of the illustration and leave you bald (not a threat) then you could try any hairstyle/color that you wanted! Send me a pic of a style you like and I will put it on cartoon Jesse for your amusement/edification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin