Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Link Fixage




What with motherhood taking all my attention it has been a long time since I worked on my comics. Last year when I created a comic for my friend Chris (pictured above) I included a link in the comic to a wikipedia article on "Odalism".

At the time wikipedia defined Odalism as: a movement based on pride in one's own ancient cultural and religious traditions, rather than adopting those of outside cultures.

During a routine "Hey how are you doing, how's the baby" email Chris let me know that the wikipedia link now redirects to some organization that is has been accused of neo fascism! This is not really what he was looking for in an autobiographical comic.

So I have pulled myself out of semi-exile from the comic creating business to fix my boo boo. Click on the picture of Chris above to see his comic. Click on the first panel of his comic to see the link to the previously bad link that has now been changed to a much more appealing destination...it makes more sense if you just start clicking.

Sorry Chris.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin