Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Tony and I are re-arranging the house and have moved ourselves (and Alice) upstairs. So now we are dividing up which clothes go on what floor, moving in dusty antiques from the garage for everyday use, and compiling all of our loose receipts. Things are messy but progressing towards better order.

That last task (the receipts) was one I did in front of Alice. I can't leave little pieces of paper hanging around for Alice to eat so I was simply tossing all those little slips of paper into a pink gift bag for later sorting.

I took this video the next day to capture her walking, and when I saw a piece of paper in the frame I readied myself to pry it out of her little paws before it was masticated into a sticky paste.

However, that is not what happened:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin