Thursday, May 7, 2009

Goodreads

My sister encouraged me to join "Goodreads" where you can list and rate the books you have read. As children we destroyed our retinas reading all night, long after our parents went to sleep. So this is a nice thing we can share.

These days I only imbibe audiobooks rather than the old fashioned paper version. Mostly because Audible.com gives away free books and audiobooks can be used in total darkness when a parent is trying to get a kid back in bed for the sixth time in a night.

I hate teething. But I loved this book:
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Much of this book was familiar because I lived on "The Rez". Though even if this world was forign to me I would have thouroughly enjoyed the the bountiful grace and humor Mr. Alexie pulls out of his past.


View all my reviews.

Thanks for the tip Jesse!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin