Monday, July 28, 2008

Thanks Leanne!





Today the mailman brought me a lovely package from our good buddy Leanne. Leanne's gifts are always fantastic all the way down to the packaging. She has a great design aesthetic as you can see from her blog Kindred Design (see links to the right). This gift was a series of tiny packages and an excellent comic and poem from her husband Brad. I will scan the comic and post it soon, along with some other great Brad mini-comics. The scanner is upstairs but the baby is downstairs...you see my dilemma.

You can see the two packages above and the contents. The bows are from Ella Bella Bows which are created by Leanne's friend. I think they are super cute and I can't wait until Alice's hair is long enough to dress her up in the lovely bows. The outfit is too cute and big enough for Alice to wear in about a year.

Alice says,

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Yeah, you got the package! You're welcome!! I was hoping you might receive it as a little boost since you'd had a crummy weekend.

I intentionally gave you a large outfit because I thought you might have received a lot of tiny baby clothes thus far for gifts. Aren't those little bows cute! I will be seeing Alisa this weekend so I'll mention your post. Glad you liked the Brad comic- I was hoping you didn't think it was too weird.

Hugs to Alice. Miss you guys...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin