Friday, July 11, 2008

Such a pretty girl, who vomited on me this morning.




We had our two week visit to the Pediatrician today and our lady is just about 12lbs. Oh yeah.
We also had a heel prick test where our little brute almost lifted the nurse out of her chair and punched her in the face. The kid is strong ya'll. Nurse was frightened. We had some excitement after a rushed feeding during the exam. Tony and the doctor were discussing immunity in newborns while I cradled Alice in my arms. Suddenly I was drenched by a wave of warm sticky "used" milk. Mmmmm....

Poor kid is like a pitcher. You tip her over and everything spills out. The doctor laughed and said she was glad that happened in her office and not at home where it would have freaked us out.

Too bad I didn't get a picture of that moment. Bad blogger! No biscuit.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh yuck. I can say that...because I don't have kids yet! Wow, it's been 2 weeks already? That picture is really sweet.

"Bad blogger! No biscuit." Good one.

Vana said...

how cute it she! I haven't been in your blog since she was born...she has grown some too...vomits suck!

holt said...

The kid is a month(ish) old today and she has vomited multiple times in her short life. Yet always on Mommy and NEVER on Daddy. How is this possible?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin