Wednesday, April 9, 2008

From my Babyhood days



The closer I get to my due date the more I wonder what the kid will look like. Genetics indicate that she will look something like me. I would presume that Tony's baby-looks will also be a factor, but I don't have any Tony baby pictures.

So here is another baby picture of me:

And the only picture of Tony I could find on short notice:


Tony and I look remarkably alike for an infant and a grown man. Almost... disturbingly alike. I happen to know all my second cousins though, so no worries on that front.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

So exciting!!!!!!! What is your exact due date?

Unknown said...

ooh, what about eye color?

holt said...

All signs point to June 17th, so I am 30 weeks right this very moment and a mere 10 weeks from "full term".

I am in a bit of a blind panic.

holt said...

Good question about eye color Kevin. I will address your query in the very next blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin