Friday, January 18, 2008

Ugg.

The cat is demonstrating my agenda for the last two days:


I'm sick.
I don't know if it was the wild House Search-a-Palozza this weekend, or the slight temperature change in Austin, or maybe the horrible mold problem in this apartment. Either way I am knocked flat by a cold. Thank the heavens this isn't the flu. It used to be that a cold was no big thing, just take a pill and drink some tea. No longer. Now the baby seems to want me to nap like I was cramming for a napping exam.

As a result I am running behind on Bethany's comic. This makes me so ashamed since even a cursory look at Bethany's blog shows that she would never wimp out with the sniffles. The lady is a world-traveling fountain of nonstop good times!
Plus, she's a Mommy and everybody knows that Mommy gets no sleep.

So I guess I am taking the last turbo nap of my adult life.

Take heart that the Bethany comic will be awesome and worth the wait. I am finalizing Bethany's ascension to Mount Olympus in between sneezes and snoring.

Here is a little preview:

2 comments:

Bethany said...

O M G...

Get well soon. Getting over prego illness takes forever.

Unknown said...

Oh honey, that stinks! Get better soon and dont give a second thought to winning the nap olympics your baby appreciates the gold medal!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin