Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Changes

As you can see my rampaging pie lust has oozed over into my blog layout.  I am into pumpkin in a big way.  Also, I was just plain tired of the old layout.  

The Texas "Fall" is really throwing me these days.  I am used to a chilly Chicago November.  In fact I am missing the days when Beloved Husband and I would bundle up for a trip to the coffee shop and then walk around the neighborhood sipping hot coffee and checking out the historic houses.

This one was a particular favorite because it is so delightfully spooky. The owners have since renovated the place and it looks very nice, but the creepy factor was delightful while it lasted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad and I still refer to this house, and its neighbor, as the haunted houses of the neighborhood despite recent renovation projects. I generally really love fall in Chicago but this year it was unseasonably warm. We were equally mixed-up with the time change this year.

holt said...

Glad to know we aren't the only ones befuddled by the warming trend.  Hurry up and save the planet Leanne!  It's getting hot in here!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin