Saturday, September 13, 2008

ATE foods



My Dad kindly offered to get us any baby present we wanted as long as we picked it out for ourselves. Dad and his partner Jill are not really baby people but they do like to give gifts. Dad said that my Aunt Betsy had suggested clothes or toys. I appreciate both of those things but the first thing that popped out of my mouth was "FOOD!!"

And thus it was done. Dad got us a four week gift of food delivery from a great Austin business called: ate foods

The food is really healthy and tasty. Every Monday they deliver to your door three meals big enough for two adults plus desert! Whee!! I would highly recommend this service.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Wow, what a great idea! Heck, I would take this as a gift and I don't have a little itty baby!

We received a lot of rain in Illinois this weekend which really sucked for the Earth Festival- blah! How are you holding up in Austin? How are your families handling the storms?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin