Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tony's first visit to the Pacific Ocean.



Check him out as he gazes on the majesty of the tides.
A second later he spies a stalk of seaweed on the rocks and goes, "Eww! Why is nature so creepy?"


This is Tony playing his first round of the "Trying not to get my toes wet" Game.


This is the baby's first visit to the Pacific Ocean, do you think she will remember it?

Tony and I are planning to hang these pictures in her room so she can see our final vacation as as non-parents and know that we are still happy as clams, even if we can't jet off to San Francisco at a moment's notice.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

More blogging!

Also, I wanted to ask if I can have a signed copy of my comic? I want to get it framed for our house. I love it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin