Friday, October 12, 2007

RSS feediness.


Okay sweeties, here's the thing.  I know how you can get an email update every time I add to Preposthumous.  This is how it works. 
 
When I post a new comic I also post a link on the blog.  
If you would like to be notified when a new post is created add my (newly created) blogspot feed address to your favorite RSS Reader.


You might be asking yourself (as I did) "Do I have an RSS Reader?"
The answer is "Probably."

Do you have a Gmail account?  
If so  just go to the "Reader" section under "More" in your toolbar and search for the Preposthumous feed, (which Gmail will find, easily) then add it to your list of favorites.

Do you have a  Mac?
Go to the RSS feed section in your bookmarks and add the Preposthumous Feed.
I am sure there are many more options out there but these are the two I know.

True, you will get notified when there is other (non comic) new content on the blog.  But I promise it will all be diverting.  For instance, I am going to the Austin Burlesque Festival tomorrow night.  I might even get one of the performers to add a comic to the collection!

Questions?  Comments?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a google account, but it doesn't send me an email when there is a new post. It updates the Reader. But I found a way to make it work -- I have google already as my start page, and one can add Reader to the Google start page, so, when I open up the internet anyway, I can see at a glance if there's an update. It's not an email in my inbox, but it'll work! Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin