Tuesday, October 2, 2007

RSS feed woes



Kevin, as always, makes an excellent point in his latest comment.

"what about something that I can sign up for that automatically sends me an email when there is a new comic up?"

I think the answer to his query is an RSS feed button.  

Some folks who read this site have told me that they already manage their own RSS updates through Google.  Even so, I would like to provide a quick button on my blog (or maybe the main site) for easy access to everyone else.

However, after much research I remain dazzled and confused.  Blogger assures me that it has feed capability, and I have adjusted my settings to allow for a an RSS feed.  Still I remain button-less.  The HTML code does not perform as the Help section assures me it should.  Basically I don't understand how this works.  

Is there anybody out there who can save me from my own incompetence?
Would you guys prefer an update to the blog, or the comic site, or both?
Suggestions?  

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin