Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Rhetorician and the Medivalist.



Back to Back Medievalists!  What other site can give you that awesome pairing?  What other blog reaches for the upper tippy-top echelons of (capital A) AWESOMENESS?!

Well, this one does:  daveandbethany.com

Do you ever meet a person at a party and think, "Why don't we already know each other? It feels like we should have been pals from way back."

Last weekend we attended a great party where I met Bethany and the husband met Dave, independently I might add.  When we got back to the car it dawned on us that these folks were married, had created a legendary super team, a beautiful little baby, and a rockin' blog.  So as my first ever non self-promoting link I have offered up linkage to their blog.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Aww. Now we've got to figure out a way to weasel into your comics.

Unknown said...

idea, holt -- what about something that I can sign up for that automatically sends me an email when there is a new comic up?
just a thought...
k

holt said...

Hello Gould Family!
No weaseling necessary, just send your response to the question "How would you choose to die, if you had the option?" to my site's email address:

preposthumous@gmail.com

I will draw a little sumthin' for ya.

This is the month when I start charging for comics so feel free to slip in under the wire!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin