Sunday, March 29, 2009

I found it!!

The camera cord has been located! Here are the previously imprisoned pictures as promised:

1. Alice vs. the saucepot:

(I felt a little guilty taking this picture before rescuing her)


2. My new hair:



The salon I tried out this time was a funky south congress place that opened in 2000, called "The Wet Salon". One of the owner's (jimmy) did my hair. We spent most of the haircut talking about our daughters as he has three girls of his own. He offered blue but I changed my mind and decided on a dark brown with a deep red base. I am so embarrassed to admit this but...back in high school I played a roleplaying game called "Vampire, the Masquerade" and my character had hair this color. As I am a responsible adult and no longer wearing plastic fangs to Social Studies (ohh...so shameful) I felt it was time to revisit my youth (and cover my post baby gray hairs) via my new deconstructed bob.

3. Baby teeth:
Here is the video that features Alice's first two teeth. The screaming in the background is from our neighbor's new trampoline. We can see happy kid faces cresting over our fence every 2.5 seconds.


Notice the completely clean spoon on Alice's tray:


4. Tony bopped in the kisser with an "l luv U daddy" balloon:


He was also pummeled by the foam bat Alice is holding in this picture.

This is a special part of their daddy/daughter bond that I accept without condoning the violence. Mommy does not get hit in the face as she is trying to show Alice good manners. Daddy is trying to show Alice how to beat down her foes.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Haircut pictures! At last! You are far more adventurous on the haircut + hair dying topic. I am such a wimp. You look great!! .... roleplaying game... nice bit to include! {nerd} The saucepot pictures are funny. Wow, your kid is getting so big!

Unknown said...

Ok so you went for the reddish-brown. If you had gone for the blue I might suppose that a pet ferret might be next for the three of you. Though I think Byron would have had some massive objections.

becky_w said...

I think it was a good choice. It suits you. Blue is super appealing in theory, but when it comes to going to church on Easter...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin