Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Can anybody see me?

The first time I received an instant message it was from my long distance boyfriend during my freshman year in college.
It said: "Hi."
I responded by skittering under my desk. My only thought, "Crap...can he see me?"

Two years earlier I sent an email to the same boyfriend asking, "Is it ok to swear on the Internet?"

My 12-year-old cousins laugh at my MySpace page.

Tech-savvy I am not.

However, I need to strike out into the blogosphere like the blind (possibly drunk) baby deer. Earlier this year I started a social project of sorts. I asked a slightly macabre question of my family and friends and adapted their answers into an online comic. Check it out at preposthumous.com.

New comics go up 4 days a week for your "my coffee break ended 15 minuets ago" reading pleasure.
Wanna talk about the project? Come here. Want free stuff outa me? Come here. Wanna see me ineptly post about minutia? You know what to do!

2 comments:

Dr. Strangemonkey said...

My coworker and I are most pleased.

Unknown said...

Hello Ms Holt!
Should I tell you now or later that Jacki our 6 year old, going on 30, sassy daughter emails? Different generation. What can I say we who once thought we were cool in our black lipstick and plastic fangs are now simply outdated. I am thrilled however you are venturing out, soon I may see a comment on my Myspace page!
xoxo
Nik

Blog Widget by LinkWithin